CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, March 2, 2009

Psyche!

Just watched the finale of The Bachelor and let me tell you....SHOCK! I only watched 2 episodes this season b/c I was tired of the reality teevee crap but I was rooting for Melissa. Don't ask me why. I just think she was cute and I remember her from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader reality show. Anywho, how in the hell can someone who acts like the most genuine bachelor up and humiliate that poor girl on NATIONAL TELEVISION! Wow. I am shocked. I am also shocked that Molly heard that he did this and she still was soooo happy to have her chance. Makes me wonder if as soon as things get a little difficult, if he will run away from Molly also. What an asshat.

I usually don't get my feathers ruffled over reality tv but I think that was complete bad form. I felt so sorry for Melissa but the girl held her own. She did not back down and give in when he said he didn't think it was working. You go girl. =) Ok, I'm done with reality tv. haha

2 comments:

Victoria said...

i was also pretty shocked. jason seemed like such a nice guy and then bam, he shows his true colors and they are not pretty.

shannon said...

sorry... i didn't now how to respond to your comment about pup insurance. we have it through banfield (Their vet) that is housed in petsmart.

email me if you have any other questions.