CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can Someone Explain?

**please excuse my negativity...it has been a rough couple of weeks**

Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy are there some stupid ass MF's in this world? It seems that I come across new ones every single day. In my job, at the grocery store (i.e. my arch nemesis), through stories from my friends. How can these people really believe that they understand the world so much better than me, when in fact they look like a douche. Now, I'm not saying I know everything. Because I don't....usually. =) But I do like to think I have some common sense.

For instance, why do people really believe everything they hear? I mean, honestly, you just look like a fool later on. Maybe, if you stopped for one millisecond and looked at the source of your information, you would see a poor soul that is trying to make themselves look better in their fucked up lie of a world. Those that talk trash and say that certain people are dramatic and this, that or the other are usually the ones that love the drama, just don't have the balls to admit it. I'm just sorry that your life is so shitty that you really need to keep bringing up shit from years ago to make yourself feel better about your miserable life. You are not hot. Get over yourself.

One of the other things that seriously bothers me is people who try to be bitchy towards me in an effort to 'intimidate' me. Seriously?! Have you met me? This happens a lot at work. A. Lot. And it makes me laugh. A. Lot. While I'm usually nice and chipper 98% of the time, the other 2%........yea, the gloves come off. They didn't give me the title 'Royal Bitch' for nothing in APO. (long story, college thing) I usually treat it as a game. See how far they really think they can go. I win. Almost always.

If you got through this blog entry, then congrats. Hopefully I didn't bore you to much with my irritated-ness. I was just talking to one of my best friends about the issues above and we came to the conclusion that most people are seriously stupid. And annoying. Oh, and ugly people cause drama. Now sure how that last one came about. But it sounded like a good idea at the time. I have a few examples, but I'm really not that mean......usually.


Selina's Signature