CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Morning Ramblings

1. I want to go to Target and buy thank you notes. I saw some cute ones on the website and I want them. Not like I have anything to write thank yous for yet, but whatever.

2. I need to go to Hobby Lobby and buy vellum tape & the gold vellum paper that I'm going to wrap the bridesmaids vases in so that I can finally check that project off my list.

3. Gotta make a post office trip today to FINALLY drop my bracelet in the mail to send back to 1928.

4. Totally need to clean the kitchen.......yea..we'll see.

5. Wait anxiously for my new boots and avon stuff that isn't coming until Thursday...but I like believing that I'm important enough that they will deliver my stuff asap.

0 comments: