CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, March 23, 2009

So much..

Goodness, it's been awhile. There is soo much to talk about. But I'll break it down into smaller posts so that you don't have to read a novel. The biggest thing to mention is that ALL the bridesmaids dresses have been chosen!!!!!!!!! *Woohoo* Each girl chose her favorite tea length or cocktail dress from Alfred Angelo in Espresso. Everyone is going to look amazing! No pictures though. I'm a big ol' loser and didn't get pictures of the girls in their perspective dresses. AA was just totally nutzo the days we went.

I bought 3 rose bushes and planted them in the backyard. They make me happy.

I'm starting to buckle down and checking things off my DIY to do list. My blog counter says that there are 200 days until the wedding. I know thats still a lot but I'd rather get things done early can be done early.

I've decided that I'm going to make homemade pizza this weekend. LIke, from scratch. Flour, yeast, water...the whole shabang. I'm scurred...I need a cupcake.

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Jen said...

Dont worry! Homemade pizza is totally fun and really easy. One of my favorite dinners to whip up. Don't forget to leave like an hour for the dough to rise. Good luck :)

Victoria said...

oooooooooh I want some of that pizza! and congrats on the bridesmaid dress check - my girls finished that up this week, too!

Jill said...

mmm, i love homemade pizza! i can't wait to see photos of the bridesmaid dresses. do i sense a possible bio update with said dresses, even if they're just from the aa website?