CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Genius!

So Ryan's a genius and created a signature for my blog! I love it. hehe

In other news, Nettie's wedding was yesterday. We didn't quite make it to the ceremony because traffic on I-35 was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have known better than to think that a Saturday at 12:15 would be any different than the during the week hellish traffic. We started on our merry way and hit traffic at Rundberg and 35 at 12:20pm. Insanity. We didn't reach the Dean Keeton exit until 1pm. The ceremony started at 1 and we needed to be at Oltorf and 1st. Yea....wasn't going to happen. So we were lame and turned around to go home. I as very sad. But her reception was awesome. Creekside was so pretty and Nettie looked like a princess. Congrats to the both of them!

Selina's Signature

0 comments: