CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*Sigh*

So we are missing a fur baby tonight. He's not really missing. He's just with my parents, his Grandpaw & Grandma. haha. My parents were on their way back from Dallas and stopped by the house for dinner and to let the traffic die down. My dad and Ratchet are best buddies so he asked to take him to their place for a few days. I know the puppy will enjoy time away from Dakota. They get annoyed with each other I think. I miss my little snuggly puppy already.

In other news, I'm sleepy. I should go to bed but it is physically impossible for me to go to bed early. Drives me insane. Ok ok, I'm going to bed. We have clients in town tomorrow for work (omg I have work now!!) and I gotta be peppy to be the smiling face in the morning. Peace!

Selina's Signature

0 comments: