CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

frustration

So I made the mistake of looking through old pics and realizing how much weight I've gained over the years. Diet begins today. And the word 'diet' always pains me. I love cupcakes & cake and fun food like that. Guess that's no more. Food journal begins today also. The last time I was watching what I ate, the food journal helped out alot! At least in terms of me tracking if I was eating crap or not. Tonight is also going to be another run and pushups.

Sorry for the random ass post. I just suddenly got so frustrated. Soooooo frustrated. It almost feels like a lost cause but I know I can't think like that, otherwise it will be a downward spiral.

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

i feel ya! I hate looking back on pictures! i've gained wait since my wedding :o/