CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, March 13, 2009

all over the place

Holy shit I'm all over the place tonight. Had a kinda healthy dinner of shrimp tacos and a glass of water. Then beer. Then someone mentions cupcakes. Then Shannon starts talking about pizza. Then I want a burger but I have to wait until after midnight (no meat on fridays!). Then I want a breakfast taco. WTF! I think I wanna eat my feelings. The number to the pizza place is sitting on my laptop, open in another Firefox tab. To dial, or not to dial, that is the question....Or maybe I should wait until midnight to get a breakfast taco. That's when Taco Cabana starts selling breakfast tacos..just FYI. Actually, it used to be 11pm but now they are cheap bastards and wont give me my bacon & egg tacos an hour earlier. losers. I should go to bed before I eat my weight in some type of delish junk food....shit, lappy battery is dying..

Selina's Signature

0 comments: