CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, March 27, 2009

Great News!!

I just talked to my youngest brother that is graduating this year from high school. He told me that he got into Boston University with a FULL financial aid package...i.e. ALMOST ALL GRANTS & SCHOLARSHIPS!!! I'm sooooooooo excited for him! I know that he really wanted to go there or UC San Diego. For UC San Diego, I think he's just waiting for the financial aid package to come from there. This is some great great news.

Now for the secret. It is still a secret but what I can tell you is that an amazing couple I know will be having an addition to their family. But other than that, no other information will be told because I don't know who blog stalks me. =)

Oh, I have a date tomorrow morning with the Zilker Hike & Bike Trail if anyone feels like joining me. Not sure what time, maybe 9am? Holla if you wanna join me.

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

Saskia said...

I'm glad you found my blog & that I keep you entertained at work!! What would I have done for fun at work before blogging? I have no idea!

Congratulations to your brother, that's great!

I hope you had a nice weekend c

Manda said...

YOU have a pregnant friend!! OMG!! ;)