CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pure luck

So Ryan and I were totally lucky that we missed all the hail while coming home today. When we were on Mopac, most of the hail was in the 183 & 620 are or it was in Round Rock off of 35 & 620. So pure joyous luck. I'm sorry to all those that got hail damage to their cars!!! Usually my luck isn't this good so I'm cringing to think about the next time a hail storm passes through central Texas.

In other news, I got the swarovski flat back crystals I ordered for the cake topper....and damn...I ordered some small ass crystals. I think I'll be ordering more in a slightly bigger size and just use these tiny ones to fill in gaps. so FYI, I recommend Tamis Place. Fantastic service, good looking products. I actually found the crystals on Ebay and then found the actual website. Either way, good stuff!!

I would post pictures, but my camera battery is dead. So as soon as that sucker charges, I'll show you how small those crystals are. =)

Unrelated news
**Singsong voice**
I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I wanna know!

Laura said...

Augh-you can't do that to us.....I'm pulling my hair out! :)