CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Post in Pictures & a few words

I was checking out Kimmie's blog (please excuse my obsession with her blog, she talks about cupcakes, wouldn't you be obsessed too?) and she talked about Polkadots & Sugar Mama's. These are 2 places that have been on my 'need to go indulge' list. After checking out their perspective websites again, I'm alllll over Polkadots. A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcake?! The world can not go on until I try this cake. I guess I know where I will be venturing to this weekend...I hope...

Now for pictures:

Our cake topper came in! Now I'm just waiting for the jewels to arrive to decorate it.
Dakota on Sunday NOT helping us garden.
Ratchet being a curious dog.
One of my new rose bushes. The label says 'Color Magic' hybrid.
Ryan working hard to plant said rose bushes.
My little dill plant
Vellum + Double Sided Scotch Tape = Bridesmaid bouquet vases

That's all for tonight. I'm sleepy. I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow.

@Jillers: I'm going to make margarita pizza this weekend! mmmmm. And there are only 2 of the BM's dresses online. But I'll update my bio soon. =)


Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Polkadots is delish!! Caitlin W. (Terence's wife) used to work with the girl who owns it. She made the cakes as a hobby and then she and her husband decided to open up their own place.

Jennifer said...

I've been wanting to try Polkdadots and that chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake!

Where did you get your cake topper from? I've started my search for one...

oli said...

Hi there... LOVE all your blogs! Where on EARTH did you get your cake topper? I'm looking for a normal/pretty R and I'm having no luck...

Princess Selina said...

I got my cake topper from 'Crafty Eddy'. I found him on one of theknot.com's message boards. You can email him at craftyeddy@gmail.com and he will send you a link to his photo galleries. I plan on decorating my topper with swaravski crystals to bling it out. =)