CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New look

The Crown Princess Life blog has taken on a new look. You like? I figured this was more fitting to the Princess way of life. =) It took me for-e-ver to find a template that I liked. And even then, I'm not a huge fan of it. So I guess I'm going to need to figure out how to do my own blog template....we'll see how that goes.

In other news, today is Nettie's wedding! I'm so excited! Her reception is going to be at an awesome venue (Creekside) and I know the church ceremony will be beautiful as well. Right now I'm working on printing out the address labels for our save the date cards. Unfortunately, it's taking a lot longer than I hoped b/c 1) Office for Mac does weird things that Office for Windows doesn't do so it's slowing me down & 2) the pdf file that Ryan sent me with the labels he created at work doesn't line up to labels......soooooooooo here I am doing this crap. Frustration.

1 comments:

carli said...

LOVE the new layout! It's so *you*. ;) Thanks for the post the other day, btw. You ROCK!