CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend recap time!

So I posted earlier but I forgot to post about one of the most important things that happened this weekend! (besides Nettie's wedding) WE MAILED OUR SAVE THE DATES!!! I'm so glad this is finally done! This is all of them ready to hop into the little mail slot at the post office. A few stragglers are still here at the house b/c we don't have addresses for them yet. But hopefully this week they will alllll be in the mail. =)
Here are a few pics from the wedding reception last night. The girls in the pic below helped me survive and graduate college. If it wasn't for them, I have no idea how I would have gotten out of UT with a degree.

Today was pretty badass as well. Ryan and I went Wal-Martin' and I got some fun new plants. Who knew that the Big Blue Box (ours is actually the Big Tan & Green Box) had awesome looking plants that are cheaper than Home Depot. I got me some dill, basil & a rose bush. So we'll see how that goes. =) And then....I met Trish at Cupprimo. I know that Kimmie suggested to not venture there on Sunday but our schedules couldn't help that. Either way, it was still delish. I can't wait to go back when they have the special flavors during the week. Mmmmm sugar. I forgot to take a pic of the Black & White cupcake & Chai tea latte that I had but I did snag a pic of the strawberry cupcake that I bought for Ryan. Is it bad that I want to lick my screen? =)

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

*Kimmie* said...

Congrats on getting the save the dates out! They look fabulous! And so glad you liked Cupprimo!

Victoria said...

congrats on mailing the stds! that was a good feeling. you and ryan look really cute together at the wedding.

Laura said...

Your STD's look awesome!