CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, March 6, 2009

Running Recap

So yesterdays run was pretty successful. I realized how out of shape I was but I pushed on. I'm not sure of the actual distance that I ran. I'll have to map it out and get back to ya. I think I want to make a trip out to the Zilker trail on Sunday morning (maybe today????) to see if I can still do the 3 mile loop or if I will fall over from exhaustion. I'm sure everyone is at work, but if you aren't, you know you wanna come to Zilker with me. =)

Unfortunately, I self sabotaged the workout and Ryan and I went to Cici's for dinner. mmmmm pizza. I think I was craving junk food because for breakfast I had coffee and toast, lunch was a lean pocket and nothing really in between except for maybe 3 or 4 glasses of water. I need to start doing like Jennifer and plan out every meal/snack to keep me on track. I've also been slacking on the pushups thing since Ryan hurt his hand playing basketball. The pushup thing is something we do together and I guess I've fallen off the pushup wagon since he's on the injury list. I think I'll just go ahead and start it back up again tonight with or without him.

Today's Meal Plan so far...

Breakfast: coffee w/ cream and sugar & toast (I'm trying to get myself off of the cream & sugar, just not there yet)

Lunch: Morningstar corn dog, grapes, & a few cheese cubes (it's Friday, no meat on Friday for now)

Dinner: 'homemade' tomato soup, swordfish steak w/ pesto & small portion of whole wheat pasta (still debating on the pasta part)

Snacks: Jello sugar free rice pudding or an apple.

0 comments: