CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, February 27, 2009

Not my kind of road trip

Looks like we are venturing to Gonzales, Tx tomorrow for Christy's funeral. These are not the kind of trips under these circumstances that I wanna make to see my future family....

On a completely different note, I did a cardio workout on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Go me. I was going to do another tonight but my calf muscle feels a little funny so I don't want to push it. Maybe I'll go run tomorrow morning before we leave.

P.S. I don't understand the Twitter fascination. I just don't get it. =\

1 comments:

Jill said...

gonzales, how invigorating.

i hope your trip is alright. i would say "i hope your trip is good" but there's nothing good or easy about a funeral. yall's family is in my thoughts. :(