CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, February 23, 2009

The weekends pros & cons

Pros

Our paper for the invitations came in the mail!!!! So now we can really get started on designing inserts and all that fun stuff. I know it's still early but it's not like I'm doing much else at home. Might as well entertain myself with wedding plans.
I also got my 'Game Over' hoodie in the mail. Here is a pic of Ryan's shirt. Mine is just a black hoodie with the same design on the back. I'm soo excited!

Ryan and I made a trip to Home Depot and I think we finally have the ideas we need to do to get the front and backyard put together. Well, enough to survive the dogs. haha.

Oh, I also went to my friends bridal shower on Saturday. It was so much fun to talk wedding with her. She's getting married in 2 weeks! Yikes! I can't wait for her wedding.

Cons

We'll do the cons in pictures....

Dakota
Plus a remote equals
Looks like we need to reorder a new remote for our NEW TV that is LESS THAN 3 months old. OMG what am I going to do with this fur baby???? And yes, thats about 1/2 an inch that has been taken off the top of that remote....and no pieces were found. Which means this fool ATE all the part she chewed off. *sigh*

4 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

LOVE the tshirt. super cute!

and does dakota not like any of her other chew toys? i have no advice on this front because obviously boo boo doesn't do anything.

Princess Selina said...

Dakota loooooves the hell outta her toys. Her favorite thing to do is take the squeaker out of the stuffed toys. Ryan and I think it may be bc she is bored so we are going to start taking her for walks more often. We'll see if that helps....

The Bitting Family said...

Your shirts are adorable, Selina! What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Awesome shirts/hoodie!