CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pretty Things & the weekend

Ryan got me hot pink roses for Valentine's Day. This is why I love him. He gets me pink things. On Friday, we went on a date to Kenobi and totally grubbed. It was soooooo good. Highly recommended.
On Saturday, Ryan's cousin Victoria came over with her husband her 3 boys. I made them homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo. I know, I kick ass. And I also was not thinking about any sort of diet. But that's ok. One day of indulgence never hurt anyone.

On Sunday, Liliana, Linda and I made a somewhat useless trip to Lakeline mall. Those dresses at the Dress Shoppe weren't really what we were looking for. Looks like its back to square 1. I did get a pumpkin spice cupcake w/ creamcheese frosting from Be My Cupcake. mmmmmmmmm. I also got Ryan a Reeses cupcake which was heavenly as well.

On the job front, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY AND ONE ON FRIDAY! I hope one of these is 'the job' for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats on the interviews, and best of luck!