CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today's another day...

...that I shouldn't have gotten out of bed. Went to main event this morning to talk to manager people about being a front desk person for a new hotel. It felt like some weird speed dating twilight zone. I was not a fan. Went to lakeline after to check out The Dress Shoppe. They have some nice dresses for waaaaaaaay less than Alfred Angelo or Davids Bridal. Oh, and did I mention that my garage door clicker AND the one we installed next to the garage died??? Had to unhook the fuckin' thing again!!!!!!!! And then I couldnt get it to click back when I got home so looks like Ryan will have to use the front door. It's just one damn thing after another. This week needs to be over. OVER! I just made myself feel better with lots of carbs. I just made a whole bowl of pasta for myself. Just pasta with parmesan cheese. One of my personal comfort foods of choice. I need a hobby. Anyone got any fun hobbies they would like to share? I need ideas. I want to learn how to make jewelry. Anyone into this? Advice? I'm going to go hide under the covers now.

P.S. Thanks to the ppl that commented on my last post. I really appreciate it. It does help out alot. But sometimes I tend to let my sadness win. =(

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm sorry about the continuing bad luck! but at least you found some cute dresses, right? :) enjoy your pasta and I'm wishing you the best of luck in the job hunt!

V-Ro said...

FYI... Michael's has a new line of jewelry makin' supplies and they're on ale right now!

I scrapbook, so if you ever wanna get into that let me know!

Still keepin my fingers crossed for you!