CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, February 9, 2009

So many things

I have no idea where to start. I guess in order would be a good idea

Friday: I made a recipe that I saw in Rachael Ray's magazine and it was sooo good. You can find it here. I used chicken cutlets instead of turkey bc our HEB didn't have turkey cutlets. Oh, and you can probably just use a softened herb & chive cream cheese instead of Boursin. Almost the same thing. Ryan really like the recipe. So it's going into the recipe box for future use.

Saturday: We ventured to the Sunset Valley Farmers Market since we had to go down south anyways to take my parents our old wireless router. Let me tell you, that place was fun. We got some fresh bread, eggs, honey, broccoli, herbs and pecans. It was a small world because the pecans are actually from Waelder, Tx (where Ryan is from). We mentioned it to the guy selling the pecans and he started asking Ryan about the new school/gym and then went on to say that those kinda things are 'gonna make his taxes go up'. I guess it was a good idea that we didn't mention that Ryan was one of the driving forces to getting the new school bond passed....The rest of the day was us being lazy. I can't even remember what we did. It was that uneventful.

Sunday: I became an AVON lady. haha. I figured it will (hopefully) be a way to make some extra wedding spending money. If I like it, cool. If not, only $10 wasted. So if anyone is interested in seeing an AVON brochure, holla at me. I'll get you one lickity split!

Ryan also finished the save the dates!!!!! Woohoo! They have been ordered and will be here in 14 days. Hopefully sooner then that so we can get those suckers back into the mail. We are just going to put mailing labels on them. As much as I love everyone, I don't really feel like writing your name & addresses. I also figured out how much of our invitation supplies we will need so I'll probably place the order soon. YAY ME!

AAAAAAAAAAAND I ordered the bracelet that I posted about below. It was the last one. I win again!

**SHOUTOUT** to Amelia! She's going to send me a copy of her wedding timeline. Which I think is super awesome of her!

2 comments:

Jen said...

i was thinking about doing the avon thing but was not 100% sure how it worked. how do you get paid? is it just commission or what?

Linda said...

send me avon, lady