CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yesterday recap & Knottie GTG!

So yesterday was actually very productive. I booked our florist (Yes Jill! I ended up going with Rebekah, thanks for the rec!!), got my car reinspected and it totally passed. I even talked to the manager at Jiffy Lube about why it didn't pass originally (the 1st mechanic said it was an OH2 sensor, which i dont think exist, or an O2 sensor). When I told him this, he said that the information was def. not true and that he has a few newbs on his team and that if I ever have any other issues or questions to have the ppl call him. Awesome!

Next it was off to Michaels to get some glue to put together a mock up of our invitations. FYI, the Ad tech Permanent Bond Glue Runner SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE!!! The damn thing doesn't work properly. But I did use the Glue Dots brand Glue lines and they work extremely well. =)

The evening was then filled with laughter, giggling and drinks at Flying Saucer for the Austin Knottie GTG!!!! It was so nice to finally put a real name to a screen name. Hopefully I remember everyones name and face. If I don't, I still *heart* you! It was so great to just hang out with ppl who are doing wedding planning also. haha. All you ladies are awesome. If anyone who reads my blog and is a Knottie, wants to hang out, then holla at me. I'm not doing much right now. =)

2 comments:

V-Ro said...

Man I wanted to go but with only a few days left I need the time to get some stuff done!! Hope it was a blast! How are things coming along with you??

Trish Finfer said...

We are hella-cute!!