CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Holy Interview Batman!

I think my interview went well. And it also made me realize that I need to freshen up on my stats crap as well. Woohoo....linear regression anyone? Sample populations? No? I came back home and pulled out some old stats books. Yea, def need a refresher. Even if I don't get this job, I still need to fresh that stuff. It's kind of useless to have a stats degree and not remember a damn thing. I guess a trip to Half Price books is in order. I really do love that place.

I'm also expecting my first Avon order today. But UPS doesn't drop off in our neighborhood until 4:30pm so I got awhile to wait. I hate waiting.

Spurs play tonight!!!! Go Spurs Go! We are going to Ryan's cousins house tonight to watch it. Hopefully the game doesn't last to long (yea right). My interview tomorrow is at 10am.

0 comments: