CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

holy crap

I'm panicking. I went to the Natural Sciences career fair at UT last week and I talked to Company X. It was a long shot. They were looking for someone with a stats degree. Check. Someone who is outgoing. Check check. Someone who knows SQL....uhhhhhhhh slight check. Damn. So I had a nice conversation with the recruiter, he made notes on my resume, shook hands and off I went. I never thought that I would get contacted. Imagine my surprise when I check my email this afternoon and have an email from Recruiter Dude from Company X that said I have been selected for an interview and to fill out the attached survey and email it back w/in 2 DAYS! I'm freakin' out. I want this job but it's been so long since I've used my stats stuff that I feel like I'm going to flunk this interview. And I know SQL is easy to pick up but to do it under pressure????? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Ok, freakout done for now. Off I go to do some refreshers.

1 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

go get that job!!! it'll come back to you when you're there. don't feel intimidated.