CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things to do today

I don't really feel like blogging. I don't really feel like doing anything. I'm in a rut.

-Meet with Rebekah and put down my flower deposit
-Get car inspected again (I swear, if my car doesn't pass, I am going to wreck shop. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know more about my car than the idiot mechanic does!)
-Stop by Michaels to look at crystals for putting my initials on the bottom of my wedding shoes
-Order paper for invitations
-Watch more of the AVON training videos (Jen, you can email me at crowprincess at gmail dot com and I can give you more info)
-KNOTTIE GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really going to be the highlight of my day. Is that sad? I just need human interaction, and who better to interact with than other brides! =) And I'm sure by this evening, I will def. need a beer. haha

1 comments:

Jill said...

yay gtg! and you are booking with rebekah after all!? yay!!