CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, February 2, 2009

ugh

Dear Employers,

I would really appreciate a phone call or email regarding the 239883745086394857943 applications that I have filled out and sent off into internet and fax land. I really hope you received them. I mean, could you please tell me what you are looking for exactly? I have a freakin' math statistics degree for the damn University of TEXAS!!!!!!!! Doesn't that mean something???? I'm suuuuuuure that I can work the front desk at a hotel or be an admin assistant. Why do you torment me each day with your lack of calls?? You have caused me to have another mini-emotional breakdown again. Like ugly cry type of thing. That is just not nice to do to a girl planning a wedding. But seriously, call please.

Sincerely,
The Princess.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hang in there! I know it sucks, I've been there. You just have to trust that the right job will come at the right time. I'll think good thoughts for you!

V-Ro said...

Poor girl! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Manda said...

Smooches, honey! You know I'm routin' for you! All in time.

Linda said...

always let me know if there is any thing i can do ...