CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Friday!

Wow, so today was pretty awesome. Met with another florist this morning and she was extremely helpful about me being more specific about my wedding floral 'vision'. Did you know that there are like 5 different types of hot pink roses? I thought hot pink was hot pink. Not in the rose world. So we'll see in a few days if she can beat The Glass Fountain.

After that adventure, it was off to DSW & Charming Charlies. DSW had some cute stuff but nothing that I wanted to spend money on. Well, at least not in terms of wedding shoes. FYI, if you are searching for red heels for any occasion, there were a bunch of cute ones. I saw like 3 pairs of running shoes that I wanted to get my hands on. But one needs to work out first in order to get new running shoes. Guess I gotta get on that. Then it was a short walk next door to Charming Charlies. (I was at that shopping center by Kohls off 290) Let me tell you, if you need gifts, cute clothes, cute jewelry or anything else in an assortment of colors, you have to go here. I was in heaven! They had so many fun things in all the colors I wanted. Pink, yellow, green, teal...it was amazing. I got some really great ideas for some gifts for the bridesmaids. It was awesome. I shall be going back very very soon. Then it was off to Which Wich for lunch.

After that fun time, I met my parents at the mall and helped my mom shop for a Mother of the Bride dress. Didn't really find much. A salesgirl at Nordstroms told my Mom that they had sold out of a lot of their floor length special occasion dresses because of the Inagural Balls. Damn, I didn't realize that so many of the ppl that went to those balls would get their dresses at Nordstroms. I wonder if any of the dresses I touched almost had the chance to go to Washington. haha. After that almost pointless trip (we didn't really find much), I came home, spent some time with my neighbors and then played with the dogs. Ryan and I also went to Red Lobster. I know its not the best place to eat seafood at but I don't care. Those cheddar biscuits are to die for. I think they put crack in them....just like girl scout cookies. You just cant get enough of them. haha. Now I'm chillin' for the rest of the night. I'm going to attempt to wake up early and take the dogs for a long walk....we'll see how many times I press snooze in the morning and see if I actually wake up....

2 comments:

Jen said...

the cheddar biscuits do have crack in them.

actually i have the recipe if you want it - super simple.

Linda said...

:)