CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ugh

I don't mean to be a slight bridezilla but seriously? Why do vendors not call/email back after I have contacted them?? By phone & email? I understand they are busy helping other lovely people but I'm on a timeline here! I want to have my crap checked off my list. I really don't feel like adding receipts to my emails. Ok, rant over. I swear. =) This is the first frustration that I've had with this wedding planning and I'm not liking it. I want everything to be smooth sailing.

4 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

i had the same annoyances too! i guess i'm so used to emails being responded to within a business day when i'm at work... i don't understand why someone who is running business herself wouldn't call or email back within a business day as well.

Jill said...

umm what about friends who suck at e-mailing back?? i swear i will respond to the flower e-mail tonight!

and yeah, i hate when vendors do that. i refresh my mailbox 1800 times a night awaiting responses. meany weenies.

Coolguac said...

This is one thing I will never understand, and unforch it will never change. Just try not to punch anyone in the neck.

carli said...

Not ALL of your wedding vendors....
{smiling REAL big}