CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, January 16, 2009

Honest!

Yay! The Honest Scrap Award has been presented to me by Millie! Go check our her blog, it's pretty entertaining. Her family has their own CD!! And she's getting married the same month I am....makes her that much cooler!


The rules:
1. Chose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave them a comment informing them they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself

10 Honest Things...

One. I wash my jeans after wearing them probably 3 to 4 times, unless they get dirty or I go out or something. It's so hard for me to find jeans that fit that I need to make those suckers last..i.e. not fade and look crappy. I also hate doing loads of jeans because our washer gets unbalanced all the time and makes this obnoxiously loud banging sound. Drives me insane.

Two. I love sweets. To the point that I made a whole batch of Funfetti cupcakes w/ white sprinkle icing today just because. And then proceeded to eat frosting out of the container after frosting said cupcakes, then ate a cupcake also. Talk about sugar overload. Didn't turn over any packaging to look at the labels. I didn't care. I've been good for the past week. Sugar it is!

Three. This used to get me through the last few hours of my last job after dealing with fucktards who thought they were to good to be dealing with lowly support reps....It's not as good as the one Kate watches, but it's damn close.

Four. I can not live without L'Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner Mistake Proof Marker eyeliner. It is one of the most amazing things that I have discovered at HEB. I love liquid eyeliner and use it when I have the time but this little beauty has the liquid effect but soooo much easier to deal with!

Five. One of my favorite past times is going out with Dawn & Liliana and just making fun of people. It's a great thing. Don't lie, I know you all have done it too.

Six. I can not STAND stupid people. Stupid drivers, stupid people in the grocery store...ugh, they just frustrate me. Oh, and people who talk and have nothing to say. You know who I'm talking about. Like the kid who would sit in the front row of a big ass lecture hall in Welcome to College 101 and would just try to make the professor look bad by trying to sound smart....yea, that kid.

Seven. My email is always open. I'm always checking it. It's a totally compulsive thing now. Well, right now I'm using the being jobless thing as an excuse but it's always been like this. When the data plan got turned off on my phone and I couldn't get emails anymore, I was really really sad. Like not normal to be that sad over the loss of email on my phone. I feel like I'm missing an appendage when I leave my phone at home.

Eight. I'll eat a whole bag of Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles and be completely happy. No guilt. Just yummyness. Oh, and it would be the real ones, not the baked. They just don't do it for me.

Nine. I don't work out. Which is something I don't like to admit, especially when the wedding is coming up in 8 months. I should work out. I'm trying to get motivated. I know having time from not having a job should motivate me but it actually does the opposite. Makes me want to just sit on my ass and drown in daytime trash tv.

Ten. To go along with Nine, I am consciously trying to be better with portion control and what I eat. Which is a HUGE milestone for me and a huge honesty also. I figured it's a good way to start. I don't care if it's lame but the book 'French Women Don't Get Fat' actually helped me out alot. It was more about the state of mind rather than the 'diet'. Who knows, maybe I'll be my old svelt pre-freshman 15 (or 20) self by the wedding. Guess I need to get my ass out to run...when it gets warmer. =)

Now, I present this award to.....
Amanda @ GadgetGurl
Linda @ Curious Notions
Vicki @ Vicki Smalls
Terri @ El Twirpo

0 comments: