CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Summary

So my small sinus headache this morning turned into a real one about an hour after my previous post. Yuck. Took a Bayer and proceeded to nap. The dogs left me alone. I think they knew I wasn't feeling well. But I didn't get to take them for a walk, which makes me sad. I'm going to take them tomorrow though. I already promised them. =)

Jill & I ventured to Leander to see Rebekah at The Glass Fountain. Wow, let me tell you, she is one of the nicest people! And I think that she got what I wanted. Simple, classy flowers. Nothing over the top, nothing crazy. Hot pink roses for me, cream gerbers for the bridesmaids, cream spray roses for the groomsmen, and pink or cream spray roses for the other family members. So now I just have to wait for the quote and see if the price is right. I am still toying with the idea of DIY'ing the bridesmaids bouquets. These are a few pics from my first attempt:


I think it turned out ok for the first try. So we'll see. Depending on the quote Rebekah gives me, then I'll decide if I want to go the DIY route for this.

I am a little sad. Ryan is going out of town tomorrow night and I really wanna go but alas, I can't. I have to stay here with the fur babies. Well, I guess that I don't have to stay with the fur babies but it would be sooo much more work to drop them off at my parents house just for a night. So I'll be needing entertainment for tomorrow night if anyone wants to do anything. =)

3 comments:

Jill said...

a) your dog makes me want a dog!
b) is that the vase thing you were talking about in the middle pic? where you just wrapped cute vellum around it? because me likey!
c) me does not likey the fact that i didn't get off until 1030 tonight. but hey, that's priorities!

Anonymous said...

ha! I like how Ratchet is staring at the flowers. cute. we should do dinner soon and catch up

Princess Selina said...

@Jillers-haha you can come visit Ratchet. He likes new friends. Yes, that is the vase I was talking about. That's one of my favorite details of the reception. Boo to working late! Did you get alot done though?

@Kristy-YES! Just holla at me. That would be so fun! Miss you!!