CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes!

The wonderful Jillers posted this on her blog and I was lucky enough to be tagged. Sorry that I didn't see it until now Jill. I was busy yelling at the tv yesterday during the UT game. haha. Just FYI, today has been pretty productive so far. Ordered HOT PINK reception shoes! I'm so awesome. Printed out templates for invitation inserts. Forwarded engagement picture view info to bridal party and parents. What else.....

Oh yea, yesterday I mailed out the 2nd installment of the Bridesmaid Newsletter, finally took down most of the Christmas stuff (shut up, I've been lazy), made an appointment with the linen rental place I want to use, bought vases from a fellow Knottie....uhhhh that's all I can think of.

Confessions of an Enginerd has sent the "You Are Truly Beautiful" award my way.


The Award:
You Are Truly Beautiful. Beautiful means so much more than just a pretty face! It also means that you are unique, and oh so full of grace! The things in you that go on much deeper than the softness of your skin are the things that make you beautiful, both outside and within!

Rules:
Find the beautiful ladies that you follow.
Give them this award.
Hopefully it'll truly mean something to each and every one of you.
Don't be shy to give it to the same person!
Don't forget to tell them!

Bestowal of Said Award:
Linda-Curious Notions
Terri-El Twirpo
Shannon-Bloggity
Kelly and Your Little Dog Too

Those are some fabulous blogs by some fabulous girls. Now go and spread the merriment!

0 comments: