CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, January 19, 2009

Where's my life jacket?

So our water heater proceeded to try to explode this afternoon. Joy! It all started with a slow leak and we got someone to come out and take a look at it. Thank goodness for home warranties! As the plumber dude was doing his thing, prepping the water heater to drain it, Ryan and I suddenly heard a *POP* followed by 'Oh No!' Awesome. Turns out our water heater had 2 faulty valves, which in turn caused water to come shooting out of it. Felt like I was going to need a row boat. So now we are at home, waiting for the plumber dude to come back with a brand NEW water heater but our water is shut off right now so I'm not to thrilled about that. Oh well, I'll get over it. I'm glad the plumber was here while the water heater went ballistic otherwise it would have been a sad sad day in our house. I just want our new water heater.

0 comments: