CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Go Shutterfly!

Got an email from Shutterfly yesterday evening that our Photo guestbook has been shipped and should be here by January 23rd! I'm sooo excited! And I was very wedding productive yesterday. Made 2 cake tasting appointments for next week, made a florist appointment for this Thursday with the lovely Jillers (we are teaming up to meet with Rebekah @ the Glass Fountain) and I received my veil samples from veilshop.com. I wonder what I'm going to do the rest of today?

3 comments:

Jill said...

what else can you do today...you should print lots of photos of flowers that you like for our appt! i need to do the same. i'm also thinking i need to e-mail the winfield and switch all of my linens to red. the jade scares me a smidge.

ps: my fever has dropped from 102.4 to 101.9 last night to 100.6 this morning. i have high hopes for the rest of the day so i don't spread germs tomorrow.

Victoria said...

y'all will love Rebekah!! I hope you can both book her. she's fabulous.

Unknown said...

I also ordered a photo book from shutterfly using the photos I took with ideas from ColorMailer EyeLight Some of them are really good!