CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, January 23, 2009

Lonely Friday Night

So Ryan isn't here. He went to Waelder to see the first basketball game of the season in the BRAND NEW gym. This is a big deal for his little 1 flashing red light town. The Wildcats basketball team are the heart of Waelder. Think of the energy of a big Texas 5A football team & their fans i.e. Westlake or Lake Travis (I think they are 5A) and imagine that energy in a 1A basketball team & their supporters in a small town (less than 1000 ppl). So this was a milestone for them. And I'm sooooooo upset that I couldn't go. I stayed home with the fur babies b/c it didn't seem worth it to drop the dogs off at my parents house for 1 night. Then I talked to our neighbor and she told me that she would be more than happy to watch the babies if we ever needed to go out of town. Geez, I wish I had known. I really wanted to see Ryan's sister. Oh well, I'll just plan for a trip in a few weeks I guess. I need to ask her if she can cut my hair again. =) But I'm at the game in spirit. I'm sporting my Wildcat shirt tonight! Go Wildcats!

Our shutterfly photo guestbook got here today!!!! It's so perty. The brown 'leather' cover is perfect. I'm going to put some pink & green ribbon and it and call it a day. We only got 20 pages with various white space for people to sign. If more space is needed, then I guess it's good that shutterfly puts those random white pages at the end of the book. One thing checked off my list, a zillion more to go.

1 comments:

Linda said...

i love you!

i'm lonely sitting at work right now.