CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend & feeling useless

So the weekend was pretty good, besides the lonely feeling when Ryan was gone. I got our Shutterfly book in the mail. I love it, it's so cute. Even my Mom thought it was nice. So that's a huge accomplishment. On Saturday, Ryan and I went to a going away party for a friend. She's doing a study abroad program in Paris for 4 months. I'm going to miss her. On Sunday, I had a fabulous sinus headache again. Awesome. I also had a mini breakdown. I think that this unemployment thing is totally getting to me. I know I gotta take the jobs I can get so I'm applying for everything but it makes me mad when I have a math stats degree and I am applying for front desk positions. Nothing against them, I gotta pay the bills but this whole recession/unemployment thing is really playing with my emotions. Don't get me wrong, I like having the time to plan this wedding but there is only so much wedding planning you can do this far out. It's hard to get motivated when all you do is wait. I know I should work out or learn a new skill but like I said, that's easier said than done. I wish these companies would call me back. I hate this waiting game. I just want a job.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awww, I'm sorry you're feeling this way! If you need anything or want to just hang out e-mail me at volleyball326@hotmail.com

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

hang in there, selina! when i was in SF and still looking for a job, i was an admin at my sister's office and at another optometrist's office. it was enough to just get me some money while i was looking for a more permanent position. you just need to weather the storm during this economy. things will change and pick up eventually!

Linda said...

I ditto when Terri said.

loveyou.