CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Allergies = evil

So I never used to suffer from allergies. I've lived in Austin my ENTIRE life but starting in summer 2007, I got to join the ranks of the rest of the unlucky's and started getting allergies. Mine aren't the sneezing, water eyes, runny nose kind. It's the sinus headache that makes you want to hide in a dark room under the blankets kind. I feel the beginnings of a sinus headache right now, which in turn is making me not want to go outside to take the dogs for a walk like I promised them. I know I should. I just know I'll pay for it later and I've got plans tonight with Jill. And me with a headache is not good company.

Today's To-Do List

  • Call the church to get info about what they need from Ryan
  • Print out inspiration boards for the florist
  • Possibly get printer cartridges refilled if they run out printing the inspiration boards
  • Take dogs for a walk if I can get this headache to go away
  • Rinse/wash dishes <---sooo last on my list

1 comments:

Laura said...

Yea, I HATE allergies! I too have the sinus/headache ones. I would rather have a broken bone.....even though I've never had one. :)