CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh yes it's Friday night...

And Ryan and I are at home. He suggested going to the movies but I made a big dinner and am still enjoying my fullness. I also don't want to be up to late tonight because I really want to go to the Sunset Valley Farmers Market tomorrow and I want to be there when it opens. Even though I'm from Austin, with it's all natural keep austin weird mantra (which btw, i hate the keep austin weird slogan but whatever), I've never been to a farmer's market. When the one in Pville is open during the spring/summer, it has really weird hours like 3-7pm on a Thursday. That didn't work for me. I like stuff on Saturdays. Anyways, I'm rambling. I really wanna go and check out what they have and see if it's something that I wanna go to on a regular basis. Ryan and I also need to drop off our extra wireless router at my parents house. They have been having problems with their Time Warner crap. I think it's actually a Time Warner issue but we'll test the new router just to be sure.

In other news, I went to 3 career fairs this week. Count 'em 3!!!! It was really exhausting. I went to the UT career fair and hopefully got a few decent leads. We shall see in the next few weeks. At one of the career fairs, I did meet a rep for Avon who seemed to pitch a pretty good part time side jobbie selling Avon. Has anyone ever done this? Is it worth it? I've actually only ever bought Mary Kay for myself because I've never met anyone that sold Avon. Input would be appreciated. =)

On the wedding front, I think that we are about to lock in our florist. Which means that all major vendors are dunzo!!!! My mom still hates the idea of us not having a DJ and keeps pushing that we just *have* to have one, even to the point where she said they will pay for it, which is not something I want them to do. I have 2 younger brothers, one who is currently going to ACC and hopefully soon to go to Texas State and my youngest brother is about to graduate in May. That's so many bills for them to worry about a DJ. *le sigh*

I think I want to buy THIS for my wedding bracelet. But I'm so indecisive that I probably won't buy jewelry for awhile.

3 comments:

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

my sister sells arbonne, which is a competitor for avon. arbonne is all natural/botanic products, along the lines of aveda or origins. anyway, if you want to ask someone about the MLM (multi level marketing) model, she'd be a good person to talk to.

shannon said...

great bracelet!

amelia said...

that bracelet is gorgeous!!

also...as soon as i transfer my ridiculously detailed timeline from the back of my powerpoint printout to my computer, i will email it to you!! :)