CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Escape Artist

So it seems that Dakota has now become an escape artist. Ryan and I went to Autozone to see what the dealio was with my car (FYI it FAILED inspection because their computer wasn't able to read my car's computer...lame), then went to Sonic for 1/2 price burgers and then off to HEB. We also made a pitstop at walmart bc we needed to finally get those damn converter boxes. Well, when we got home, Ryan unlocked the garage door to disarm the alarm and this big black 40 lb dog hurls herself out through the door. Ryan and I must have given each other the most confused, stupidest looks on the planet, followed by "Wasn't she in her crate when we left???" So I came upstairs to investigate and I saw her crate laying on its side. I have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea how she escaped. This is one heffer of a crate. It's a black metal wire crate. All the latches were done on it except for 1. How she squeezed out of that I will never know. But she was more than happy with herself because she was jumping all around the room almost as if she was saying "Try and crate me now bitches!!" Oh my Dakota Bear.

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Aw cute puppy!

Jen said...

Hahaha that is more than awesome.

shannon said...

hold on... looks like crating him when you leave is over.

cooper is just now doing really well by himself in the house alone (no crate involved).

cause, if he's not going to stay in the crate - life is about to change! :)

Manda said...

I wuv her! I still need to come meet her! Let's set a date. I'll email you!

Linda said...

hahahaah
sneaky bitch!