CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

100 Pushup Challenge: Initial Test

Turbo Ab Jam done! I'm going to be sore tomorrow.....

So I am starting the 100 Pushup Challenge over again. Since my surgery put me out of commission for a month, I decided to just start the whole thing over.

Initial Test: 15 Pushups
Rank: 3 (sweet!)
Plan for Friday (I highlighted in green what I need to do)

Day 1
rest 60 seconds between each SET (longer if required)

up to 5 push ups 6 - 10 push ups 11 - 20 push ups
set 1 2 6 10
set 2 3 6 12
set 3 2 4 7
set 4 2 4 7
set 5 max (at least 3) max (at least 5) max (at least 9)

I'm soooo ready! Bring it! =) Hopefully tomorrow I can get out and do a nice run. We shall see.

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck! I think you may have inspired me. :)