CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Monday, April 13, 2009

180 days...

until the wedding...that's 5 months. I know it sounds like a lot, but let's face reality here. It's not that long and I still have a very long to do list. commence mini freak out.....NOW.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, and done. Back to updating. So my interview last week went really well (I think). But I guess one can never really tell. They are continuing first round interviews today and tomorrow and should be doing call backs for 2nd round interviews at the end of the week. OMG I hope I get one. Oh, and for V-Ro, it's a position in the dept. of philosophy. Not my usual cup of tea but it sounds entertaining. They hope to have a decision by next week!!!!!! I will def. be saying a prayer and lighting a candle this week.

Selina's Signature

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Philosophy?! That's upstairs from my dept! We could be lunch buddies- that would be exciting! Good luck!!!

amelia said...

wait. wait! don't we have 6 months?!?! is my counting off??

Princess Selina said...

@Amelia: My counter says 180 days, I guess that's 5 months? Either way...I got sooooo much to do!

@Brooke: I thought of you when I went for my interview! =)

Laura said...

I would say it's okay you have plenty of time....BUT....I'm just under 3 months and I'm REALLY freaking out. Just hang in there! See ya tomorrow lovely!

Trish Finfer said...

EEK! <180 days girl - better get to work!

I have my fingers and toes and legs and...well, lets just say I will be sending you good 'new job' vibes all this week.