CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Accomplishment!

I did 45 minutes of cardio last night! I threw in one of my beloved cardio dvd's and was bouncing around the room. It was great! Dakota was looking at me like I was nuts but I don't think she realizes how foolish she looks sometimes.... Tonight is going to be the start of the 100 Pushup Challenge. And I'm going to do the ab focused part of my cardio dvd tonight. Yay for having a plan! I'll report back how that goes. I have never done the ab part of the dvd so we'll see how much pain I'm in from soreness tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, when Ryan was bringing me to work today, we were coming down 5th street and waiting at the light next to the Monarch & the Austin Lofts (or something like that). And out of the Lofts stumble these 2 girls who obviously didn't make it home last night....both wearing leftover going out wear & makeup, not to mention that they look rather unhealthy because they were as skinny as a stop sign poll. And both were stumbling...i.e. still drunk at 7:40am! That makes my head hurt just thinking about it. But it was funny how lost they looked. =)

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Aweeeeesome!!! Now, if only you can motivate me to get my arse to the gym...I swear I'll be there right after my conference ends next week and these two classes are over (which would be exactly one week from today!)