CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1-1

The Spurs got their act together last night and tied the series 1-1. Yes! I just hope they can keep up the momentum and finish the series on top. We watched the game at Rocky & Rita's last night while I stuffed my face with Taco Cabana flautas and queso. mmmmmmmmmm. I didn't get to see the end of the game though because I started falling asleep from being tired. The Spurs were up 20 points, I would hope they didn't f it up.

I think tonight, Ryan and I are going to be productive in the garden. But that depends on how quickly I can get to a FedEx place and overnight a package. Yea, my life is boring. But I love it.

On a different note, I didn't get the UT job. Hence yesterday's post of needing to drink. Back to the job drawing board.

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Anna Williams said...

Sorry about the job. More fish in the sea! The right job will swim along when it's meant to and it will fit like a glove. :)