CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yay Pictures!

So the wonderful Jillers has tagged me to play Keepin' It Real!

Rules:
Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.


I'm feeling a little lazy, so whoever wants to play, can play. =) But the pic above is my new haircut!!! I love it. I think its really cute and Ryan likes it. You guys are lucky that I did my hair today. Probably won't happen very often.

This is what my hair looked like before it got cut! Very long..

Something else that I am SUPER proud of this weekend is that I made homemade cupcakes! Pretty much from scratch. I am so excited! I made Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes and tweeked the recipe a little bit from the help of this blog. I'm glad I found that blog before I made the cupcakes because the amount of butter in the original recipe was obscene. Even the version I used seemed like a lot, so I think I will try to play around with it a little more to see just how much butter I can cut out. Now for pictures.....
And these cupcakes were freakin' delish!
Selina's Signature

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I like the haircut!! It's got sass!

And omgeezie, I was so craving a cupcake today!! I tried to go to the store to buy ingredients, but forgot that HEB was closed. I took one step into Wal-Mart and saw the crazy amount of people, so I left. Now your pictures have me craving a cupcake again!

How did the interview go??

Trish Finfer said...

Man!!! I really missed out, those look DEEEEE-lish. Stupid having to cook dinner & write papers.