CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Very Productive

This weekend was so productive! Here is what got done:

-Ryan designed the wedding programs
-Started on invitation inserts
-Am pretty much done with my cardbox
-cake topper is half way done...need to order more rhinestones to finish it.
-picked up paper for the programs from Shannon
-Took Liliana to get her hair cut
-Ryan redid the ring around the front tree with retaining wall blocks. looks amazing!
-Tried 3 new recipes (Chicken Salad & Garlic Lime pork chops w/ Chipotle lime rice!!!!!!) Both courtesy of Gina's Weight Watcher blog...so go check it out
-Brunch with Trish & Joe
-Made cupcakes for Trish
-Visited campus to take pictures of the buildings for our table numbers
-Michaels trip with Trish

sorry this post is random. I have a sinus headache so I don't feel very eloquent. Not like I usually am. Time to eat a cupcake!

This week's goal: Go walking/do a workout dvd every day

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Two things:
1. Brunch + 2 cantelope margaritas = me not getting to do schoolwork till 7pm.

2. I bought a size larger pant today at Express even though they were a littl too big because the size I usually wear is too small. The cupcakes will help me fill them out a bit.

Really though - the cupcakes are delish! I have two left & Joe may or may not get one. YOU ROCK!

XO!