CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Friday, April 17, 2009

Birthday Recap Part 1

So I'm going to have to break down my birthday recap into 2 parts because the pictures I took are being held hostage on my camera. =) Anywho, this birthday was fan-freakin-tastic. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone that sent me a birthday txt, comment, facebook post, and knot post! It made me sooo happy.

Some of the best parts of the day happened at work! Ryan sent me tulips and a very sweet card! They are soooo pretty! He always does so good! Everyone at work was jealous. But what made them even more jealous was the DOZEN cupcakes from Polkadots that Trish & Joe sent me for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in HEAVEN. The fat kid inside me wanted to stuff them all in my face and then take a nap. But I was nice and ladylike (ha) and only had one while at work. And let me tell you, the Vanilla Chocolate Chip cupcake...to die for. These are my new favorite cupcakes. All of them. Favorites. =) And then my work was nice enough to give me a birthday card and a starbucks gift card. Bring on the soy chai tea latte!

So after much thought, I decided that I wanted to go to Carrabbas for dinner. mmmmmmmmmmmm it was delish also. I had the Chicken Bryan which had goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and a basil lemon butter sauce. devine. And of course, fettucini alfredo. I could eat a whole bowl of that by itself and be one happy camper.

The only sorta 'sad' part of my birthday was that I was so full after dinner that I didn't get to eat the second cupcake I wanted. But I know that I will fix that problem today. =)

Oh, and I need to say thank you to Kimmie over at Full Circle because she sent me a birthday card in the mail!!! Thank you so much Kimmie! I was so surprised!

P.S.
Dear Mother Nature,
Can you please get your act together and just hurry up and rain today. I really want to play outside for my birthday party and the way you are acting doesn't fit into my plan. Because, as you may or may not know, there are some pretty important events this weekend and unfortunetly, there wasn't room on the guest list to invite the rain. Thanks for understanding.

Love,
Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Can't wait to see pics of the flowers. That boy you have is a sweetie!

V-Ro said...

glad your b-day was filled with love!!

Unknown said...

So glad you got your card! Sounds like you had a fabulous day!

Saskia said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! I'm not at all surprised your work colleagues were jealous... tulips and cupackes - wonderful!

x