CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ACL 2009 Lineup!!!!

Holy crap they FINALLY released the lineup for ACL this year. I am totally kicking myself for not buying the 3 day passes when I got the fiiiiiiiiirst email after last years ACL. I mean, hello! Pearl Jam, Dave Matthews band, Beastie Boys and John Legend!!!! Oh, and can't forget Asleep at the Wheel. Count me in! There are other bands I want to see but I don't want to bore you with that list. But alas, no ACL this year. At least, not its 3 day pass form. The wedding is the following weekend. After after last year and Ryan getting sick for an entire week after the festival because of all the dust and air nasty'ness....I think we will be forgoing said festival. *tears* I'm hoping we can at least get away with going just 1 day. Bring on the sun, heat, dust, overpriced food and crowds!

Yea, so this swine flu thing on the news is kinda sorta scary. I have my little bottle of hand sanitizer at my desk and will proceed to use it all day. (this is why I don't watch the news) I hope my relatives in Mexico are ok. I think they should be. They live in the mountains. But with this kind of insanity, you just never know. I should call my Mom & ask her.

Oh, in A.W.E.S.O.M.E news, my brother decided to go to Boston University!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Boston, here we come! =) That's so exciting! I guess I need to find a parka to wear since I know I'll be freezing my ass off if we go over Thanksgiving to visit....

Oh, and FAIL on starting the Push up Challenge last night. Tonight will be a cardio workout dvd evening, no excuses.


Selina's Signature

4 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Joe called me first thing this morning and tried to tempt me to ACL with the Beastie Boys...regardless, I had to decline.

Congrats to your brother - that is great news!!!

rena said...

BOO! I had heard Foo Fighters were headlining and I was like eh. But now I'm sad because I live a billion miles away and I've waiting for 6 years for DMB to play ACL. damn it.

Unknown said...

My best friend graduated from BU. I loved it so much up there I went all four years for at least a week to visit! He's going to LOVE it!

Anna Williams said...

Also excited about the ACL line up here. BF and I are deciding whether to hike over from England for it! :D