CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Worried...

So I was trying to be good and not blog at work. But I'm super super worried. My mom called me last night and said my cousin is in the hospital. She suffers from migraines and lately it has been worse (like vomiting after her migraines and as of yesterday, numbness throughout her body). So my aunt took her to the ER and they did an MRI and they found an "abnormality". What the hell does that mean? I'm really scared. I'm hoping it's nothing but part of me doesn't believe that. Am I that cynical and jaded?

My mom might be going to the Valley this weekend to go see them if the news she gets from my aunt isn't good news. With my dad and brother out of town this weekend going to U. of Boston, my other brother working, I might stay home instead of going to Houston. I guess I should tell Ryan about that plan....(we have a wedding reception to go to). I'm even thinking of postponing my birthday party just in case I need to make a last minute trip down there.

Ugh, this is not a good way to start the morning...

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay.