CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mmmmm coffee

Terri was nice enough to bring me back a soy chai tea latte from Starbucks this morning. mmmmmmmmmm delish. So this will be my 'indulgence purchase' this week. I've been wanting to go out to lunch or something, but I figured one cup of coffee won't break the bank as much as a lunch meal in downtown Austin. I think Ryan and I are venturing to the store tonight to stock up on fruits/veggies/healthy stuff. And I need to plan our meals for this week. I wonder what I feel like having. Suggestions? I'm going to cruise Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes and see what I can find. I'm also going to cruise through my Rachel Ray & Giada recipe books and see what kind of 'healthier' options I can find. I've really been wanting salmon lately.

Selina's Signature

2 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

Would you happen to know how many points a soy chai latte is!??! I've been dying for one!

V-Ro said...

oooh! We should share some WW tips!!