CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ACL 2009

So I love ACL. Totally LOVE it. Even with the heat, overpriced water & overpriced delish food...I still love it. But I am a sad panda because ACL 2009 is the weekend before the wedding. And I want to get married, that's the most important mile stone this year, but why did ACL organizers do this to me! If someone insanely awesome is playing, maybe we'll go for one day, but after last years dust bowl fiasco where the end result was Ryan looking like a cholo & wearing a bandana & being sick for the following 2 weeks...then I think I can just suck it up and forgo this years drunk ACL festivies. Still makes me sad though.

Selina's Signature

1 comments:

V-Ro said...

SAD!!! I want the line-up SOOOO bad!