CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Week, New Post

So it's a new week. I want to that everyone for all the txts, comments, love notes, and flowers that I received during my crazy appendix event last week. I really really appreciate it and it made everything seem so much easier to handle. I have some pictures on my camera I want to post but I'll do that tonight when I get home.

A few personalized shoutouts though...

To Amanda: Thank you so much for the flowers! They really did brighten my day. It's amazing the effect that yellow daisies can have on someones mood. =)

To Trish: Thank you sooooooooooooo much for bringing me Hey Cupcake! even though you were finishing school work and regular household things.

To Lily: Oh Flower! It was such a surprise to see you on my doorstep! I loved it so much! Thanks for the card. I could tell that you put a lot of sunshine in that card!

To everyone else: There are to many of you guys to name but I really do love you all for showing me some love and giving me get well vibes. =)

In Wedding related news, I have started blinging out my cake topper! I'm so excited! I think it will be a lot of work (mainly just time consuming) but I figured that if I pop in a movie and get to glue'in, then I'll finish it in no time! I'm also debating on selling the BM gift bags that I bought. I am changing my mind and wanting something different but I'm not sure if I will find what I want. But if anyone is interested, I may have some bags for sale in the near future....

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

amelia said...

appendix?? yikes?! how did i miss that?!

anyhoo...yay for topper bling!

Trish Finfer said...

Anything for you & the Love of Cupcakes dear.

Saskia said...

Fresh cut flowers I'm sure will be helping cheer you up :)

x