CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have my checkup tomorrow for my surgery. So hopefully the good doctor tells me that I'm doing amazingly well.

Now, also tomorrow, I have an interview for a job at UT. I really want this job. I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up and actually say out loud how much I want this job. Not just because a full time permanent job would be fan freakin' tastic when it comes to planning a wedding and I like the idea of health insurance, but because I would be back on campus and I could possibly be working in the same department as my old boss from the work study days at UT. So why am I afraid of saying out loud that I want this job? Because I don't want to jinx it. I have tried to stay positive throughout this whole unemployment thing and keeping the mantra of 'things happen for a reason' but sometimes its hard to stay positive after so long. But I will keep my mantra in the hopes that all the other jobs that I interviewed me for didn't hire me because I was suppose to wait this long for this UT job.

AAAAAAND I am getting a haircut tomorrow. FINALLY! My bangs look like a long first layer. It's really bad. I should do a before and after picture like Shan. Hopefully I remember. Usually I wait until we go to Gonzales so Ryan's sister can cut my hair but I can't wait any longer. So I will be venturing to Trendz Salon off 183 to visit Apryll at Trendz of Austin. One of Ryan's coworkers co-owns it with his wife (I think, I don't remember the whole story) and last time I went, I loved my haircut. So, at 2:30pm, I shall finally have real bangs again. haha.

And one of the best things about tomorrow....I will get to see Liliana (my MOH). YAY!

Selina's Signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy day tomorrow! Best of luck!

Kristy said...

Good luck with the job interview! If you get it, we can have lunch on campus or venture for to Polkadots for a cupcake during lunch!!!

V-Ro said...

Good luck!!! Which job are you applying for??