CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
When is my wedding

Saturday, May 2, 2009

100 Pushup Challenge: Day 1

I did my pushups yesterday and damn....I might have to switch to column 2 as the weeks progress. Column 3 is HARD! But I did it! Only did 10 for my max, but hey, it's more than 9. =) Today's workout will be the first day of bootcamp. I need to drink water and have something to eat otherwise I will fall over. Which wouldn't be good....

Sunday's Pushup Plan:

Day 2
rest 90 seconds between each SET (longer if required)
set 1 3 6 10
set 2 4 8 12
set 3 2 6 8
set 4 3 6 8
set 5 max (at least 4) max (at least 7) max (at least 12)

I guess the plan to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes that Jennifer posted on her blog isn't such a great idea for a workout plan....but I figured that I'll make then on Sunday and call people to come eat them and then take the leftovers to work. Self control....all about self control....
Selina's Signature

1 comments:

Trish Finfer said...

Oh - and I have clean tupperware to drop off for you...with a surprise in it. Also probably not conducive to working out.